We are filling spots for the MANY volunteer roles needed to make the annual holiday fair (Saturday November 22nd, 10AM - 2PM) a success. There are MANY ways you can help, even just donating a single hour. Please consider signing up for one (or more!) of the following roles:
· Agree to deliver an item for the bake sale on the day of the Fair.
· Help decorate Sherrill Hall on Friday, November 21… one hour blocks.
· Pitch in for set-up and/or clean-up on the day of the Fair…one hour blocks.
· Oversee kids’ craft room … one hour blocks.
· Greet guests on the day of the Fair (inside or outside) … one hour blocks.
· Send emails/tweets/Facebook posts to your friends to invite them to the Fair… no sign-up needed for this one!
To volunteer reach out to Amy Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org!